- PLEASE NOTE (with immediate effect from Sep’ 2016): LESSONS MUST BE PAID IN FULL & IN ADVANCE FOR THE WHOLE TERM (OR HALF TERM), directly to ELP’s bank account. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER LESSONS TO STUDENTS IN ARREARS. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE A LATE FEE.
- All new students are welcome to try 2 paid sessions and decide whether they wish to continue with us: for any cancellations/to re-schedule your lesson during this trial period of 2 weeks, please provide us with 48 hours notice. We will endeavour to provide an alternative option, but note that as our tutors are very busy, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- For any cancellations/notices to re-schedule that are given with less than 48h notice during your initial trial period of 2 weeks, the lesson is fully payable.
- If you arrive late for your lesson, we are sorry but will be unable to offer you extension of your booked session. Your lesson will end at the pre-agreed time due to our busy schedule. Please avoid arriving early either, as chances are your tutor will be busy with another pupil!
- After your initiall trial period of 2 sessions, we will be asking you to commit to regular lessons for the term (weekly or fortnightly) and to prepay the term (or half-term) in advance. We cannot accept cancellations regardless of notice given other than during school holidays during your contract time (Christmas, Easter, Summer break, half -terms etc). Please note: the 48h cancellation notice period is not valid after the initial 2 trial classes.
- If you wish to stop getting lessons from us, please provide as much notice as possible. The minimum notice required is a month’s notice, i.e. 4 weeks .
- For participation at recitals/performances/public engagements/competitions/graded exams etc, you will need the consent of your tutor. Please do not enter any exams/competitions without discussing with us first.
- Our tutors are CRB checked and members of the Musicians Union/ISM.
- We are unable to offer discounts for pre-pay or any other form of concessions/special deals.
- Gift vouchers are available, please get in touch to enquire!
All rights reserved, 2011-2017. East London Piano Ltd, Company Nr: 09187481.