- PLEASE NOTE (with immediate effect from Sep’ 2015): LESSONS MUST BE PAID IN FULL & IN ADVANCE FOR THE WHOLE TERM (OR HALF TERM), directly to your tutor. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER LESSONS TO STUDENTS IN ARREARS.
- All new students are welcome to try 2 paid sessions and decide whether they wish to continue with us: for any cancellations/to re-schedule your lesson during this trial period of 2 weeks, please provide us with 48 hours notice. We will endeavour to provide an alternative option, but note that as our tutors are very busy, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- For any cancellations/notices to re-schedule that are given with less than 48h notice during your initial trial period of 2 weeks, the lesson is fully payable.
- If you arrive late for your lesson, we are sorry but will be unable to offer you extension of your booked session. Your lesson will end at the pre-agreed time due to our busy schedule. Please avoid arriving early either, as chances are your tutor will be busy with another pupil!
- After your initiall trial period of 2 sessions, we will be asking you to commit to regular lessons for the term (weekly or fortnightly) and to prepay the term (or half-term) in advance. We cannot accept cancellations regardless of notice given other than during school holidays during your contract time (Christmas, Easter, Summer break, half -terms etc). Please note: the 48h cancellation notice period is not valid after the initial 2 trial classes.
- If you wish to stop getting lessons from us, please provide as much notice as possible. The minimum notice required is half a term’s notice, i.e. 6 weeks .
- For participation at recitals/performances/public engagements/competitions/graded exams etc, you will need the consent of your tutor. Please do not enter any exams/competitions without discussing with us first.
- All our tutors are CRB checked and members of the Musicians Union/ISM.
- We are unable to offer discounts for pre-pay or any other form of concessions/special deals.
- Gift vouchers are available, please get in touch to enquire!
All rights reserved, 2011-2016. East London Piano Ltd, Company Nr: 9187481.